• College Graduate (Computer Science related preferred)
• At least 1 year QA managerial experience in a BPO company is a must
• Experience in coaching and mentoring
• Strong attention to detail and strict adherence to guidelines
• Comfortable using computers and working knowledge in MS Office and MS Excel
• Ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical computation routines
• Have strong command of the English language
• Willing to work night shift
• Willing to work in Makati
About the Position:
Successful candidate for the position is responsible for conducting audits for data processing (non voice account). The role includes providing feedbacks, ratings and coaching tips, all of which must be communicated to employees and their assigned supervisor.
Other Responsibilities Include:
Defining and establishing the overall quality strategy and approach to resolve data quality issues.
• Responsible for quality monitoring and assurance
• Perform best practice training to support improved speed and accuracy
• Utilizing profiling, quality tools and various data sources in order to determine causes of quality issues.
• Establishing an on-going process to maintain quality data and defining quality text processes.
• Recommending modifications and changes to tools/application that is being used
• Analysis of information using various methods, trying to see patterns in data
• Work closely with data entry and leads to try and identify data related problems and correct them carefully.
• Provides accurate and timely reports
• Coordinates with department heads to discuss quality issues
For faster processing:
Send us your resume to team @ globalheadstart.com
Text/call 0917-804-9024 and look for Vanessa